Nonwoven industry is the sunrise segment of the global textile industry. Nonwoven is the “NEXT-GEN PRODUCT”. India is emerging as a significant player in nonwoven industry. Nonwoven Industry being eyed as an immediate new market is offering enormous opportunity, which is a welcome sign for the nonwoven industry in India. Nonwoven Industry in the recent past has emerged as the most preferred investment destination in India. Nonwoven Industry has tremendous opportunities in terms of value enhancement of investments in the India. With the diversified segment base and innovative segments, Indian Nonwoven Industry has today become a Business Hub.
Nonwoven Tech Asia is a common platform for nonwoven industry players be it – nonwoven fabrics manufacturers, traders, distributors, machinery suppliers, nonwoven converters, raw material suppliers of nonwoven industry, top buyers of nonwoven industry, research institutes, renowned associations, government bodies to provide more innovative solutions, identify new business opportunities and create an environment congenial for growth. It is an excellent platform to display, promote and create awareness which will be beneficiary to the nonwoven industry. To give impetus to Strategic Partnerships and Knowledge sharing from across the globe, we annually organize the “Non Woven Tech Asia” .
Our main objective is to attract the entire Nonwoven Industry through Non Woven Tech Asia 2020. ‘Non Woven Tech Asia 2020’ is to bring together all the constituents of the Nonwoven Industry under one roof to create a neutral platform for the Nonwoven Industry and their consumers, to share information & knowledge, to understand the market dynamics – existing and future and to thrash out the issues and come to conclusions that shall benefit the industry as a whole.
Objectives of Non Woven Tech Asia 2020:
• To Make India a manufacturing hub in the area of Nonwoven under the “Make in India” initiative of Government of India
• Project the latest technological developments in Nonwoven
• Supply of plant, machinery and equipment in Nonwoven
• To achieve self-reliance in technology based products
• Help the Industry in their Exports promotion
• Innovation & Research promotion of Global standards
• Quality standards
• Skill upgrade activity
• Technology adaptation and upgradation
• Collective efforts through cluster based development
• Special selection for digital payment system promotion
• Showcase the latest products, machinery, equipment& developments in the industry for generating business and test marketing
• Encourage Joint venture partnership, project collaborations, transfer of technology, investments and R&D in the industry